High-quality, responsive websites to engage your audience.
Unsurprisingly, web design for people and businesses in and around Banbury is what WE get up to the most. It’s at the heart of everything we do and there’s nothing we enjoy more than seeing a web design project start from a vision or idea, be translated to design concepts and then developed into something invaluable FOR you and your business.
We don’t just provide web design for Banbury, our clients are from all over the Midlands, London and even overseas. It doesn’t matter where you’re located as we like to work remotely just as much as we do face-to-face, in fact some of our most recent web design clients actually prefer to work with us virtually; using a combination of phone, email and online chat to communicate with us throughout their web design project. Our creativity, a desire for beautiful interfaces and a passion for user experience means working with us will set you apart from the competition and make you proud of your online space.
If you’d like to have an informal chat about a web design project you are thinking of starting please give us a call on 01295 236266 – we’d love to hear from you.
Featured Project - Experience Oxfordshire
Responsive Web Design – A clean, simple, but eye-catching design that conveys Oxfordshire as a leading destination for tourism, culture, and business.
Totally bespoke and as ever, fully responsive, our “Technique” theme works perfectly for this website. HTTPS ready and secure!
We now host the Experience Oxfordshire website on our dedicated WordPress server offering daily backups, a FREE SSL certificate, and the latest caching methods to ensure the site loads quickly for visitors!
According to Ofcom, 61% of the UK population use their mobile handset to access the internet and 66% of the UK population have a smartphone. You don’t need to be a rocket scientist to figure out that if your website isn’t optimised for mobile use, you could be losing business. All the new sites we create are responsive, automatically adapting to any screen size, meaning they look good and function correctly on any device.
There are many reasons why we love being web designers here in the UK. One of those reasons is this: we are the most frequent online shoppers in Europe. This year we are set to spend a whopping £52.25bn online and you could be part of it. Our eCommerce websites can get you selling online in no time and won’t break the bank. In fact, some of our eCommerce clients pay for their sites monthly – you’d be off your trolley not to.
We love WordPress. So much so that this site is built on it. WordPress saves us time, which saves you money, and what’s great is that there are no compromises. We can design and build a totally bespoke site that is unique to you and then power it with WordPress so you can easily update the content, write news articles, integrate your social media channels, do online surveys, display a gallery… the possibilities are endless.
10 reasons to use WordPress! STYLE UP NICELY??
In the ever-evolving digital landscape, choosing the right platform for your business website is crucial. As marketing managers navigate the myriad options available, WordPress emerges as a powerhouse solution that goes beyond mere content management. Here are 10 compelling reasons why leveraging WordPress can elevate your business and organisational web presence.
- User-Friendly Interface: WordPress boasts an intuitive and user-friendly interface, making it easy for marketing teams to update content, add images, and manage the website without the need for extensive technical expertise. This accessibility streamlines the content creation process and ensures a seamless experience for both users and administrators.
- Versatile Content Management: From blog posts and multimedia content to product pages and portfolios, WordPress accommodates a wide range of content types. This versatility empowers marketing managers to create diverse and engaging content that resonates with their target audience, fostering a dynamic online presence.
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Capabilities: WordPress is inherently SEO-friendly, with built-in features that facilitate better visibility on search engines. From clean and customisable permalinks to the ability to optimise meta tags, titles, and descriptions, WordPress provides a solid foundation for enhancing your website’s search engine ranking.
- Responsive Design: In today’s mobile-centric world, having a responsive website is non-negotiable. WordPress themes are designed with responsiveness in mind, ensuring a consistent and optimal user experience across various devices. This is vital for capturing and retaining the attention of your audience, regardless of their preferred browsing device.
- Vast Theme and Plugin Ecosystem: The extensive library of themes and plugins available for WordPress allows marketing managers to tailor their websites to meet specific business needs. Whether it’s enhancing functionality, improving design aesthetics, or integrating e-commerce capabilities, the WordPress ecosystem offers a solution for virtually every requirement.
- Community Support and Resources: WordPress has a robust global community of developers, designers, and users. This thriving community translates into a wealth of online resources, forums, and tutorials. Marketing managers can leverage this support network to troubleshoot issues, stay updated on industry best practices, and continually optimise their websites.
- Scalability for Business Growth: As your business expands, so can your WordPress website. The platform is inherently scalable, allowing for seamless integration of new features and functionalities. Whether you’re launching new products, expanding services, or targeting new markets, WordPress can adapt to accommodate your evolving business needs.
- Security Measures: WordPress takes security seriously, and its dedicated security team consistently releases updates to address potential vulnerabilities. By keeping the core software, themes, and plugins up-to-date, marketing managers can ensure their website’s resilience against cyber threats, providing a secure environment for both businesses and users.
- Integrated Blogging Platform: Blogging is a powerful tool for content marketing and establishing thought leadership. WordPress started as a blogging platform, and its heritage is reflected in its seamless integration of a robust blogging system. Marketing managers can leverage this feature to create and share valuable, relevant content that resonates with their audience.
- Cost-Effective Solution: Compared to custom-built websites, WordPress offers a cost-effective solution for businesses and organisations. The open-source nature of the platform means there are no licensing fees, and the abundance of free or affordable themes and plugins further reduces development costs. This affordability makes WordPress an attractive option for businesses of all sizes.