The Ferrari Owners’ Club of Great Britain has over 2,500 members in 36 different countries and represents one of the most prestigious brands in the world.
So… when we got the call, we were a little excited, to say the least. What started as a website support role, helping the Club’s online editor to administer their existing website, quickly developed into a successful relationship where a totally new website began to establish itself as the next phase of the Club’s digital strategy. We’ve since launched another more advanced version of the Club website along with a dedicated Ferrari Club Racing website and also a dedicated website for the annual National Ferrari Owners’ Day.
As you can imagine, designing websites that involve lots of photography and videos of Ferraris, was really difficult for us to work on, but we managed to struggle through the laborious task of looking at Italian automotive exotica all day and came up with modern designs, whilst adhering to Ferrari Italy and the Club’s strict branding guidelines.
A fully responsive design...
“When we met with Technique Web everything just clicked into place and we knew we had the right people on board.
Working with them means you get creative, enthusiastic, and flexible web designers who care about your site as much as you do.”- Christian, Chairman, The Ferrari Owners’ Club of GB
What we did
- Static website to WordPress CMS platform
- 2,500 Club members imported into a new clean, and optimised MySQL database
- A WooCommerce Club Shop add-on set up to list membership products and Club merchandise
- A dedicated sister site to promote the new and in-demand annual National Ferrari Owners’ Day event
- User experience design process for desktops, mobile, and tablet devices
- Payment integration with Stripe, PayPal, and Go Cardless for various product types
- Migration of news and blog posts into a new flexible dynamic Club news section
- WordPress training for the Club staff and also for the Area Group Organisers that manage the Club’s regional “groups”
- SEO assistance to help with driving more traffic and increasing membership signups
- Ferrari Buying Guides to help members and the public when purchasing a Ferrari
- A digital version of the bi-monthly Club magazine with an archive in place too
Who was involved
increase in website traffic
increase in new Club memberships
faster loading web pages