A dynamic website that seamlessly integrates with Loop Software
This WordPress website for Seccombes Estate Agents involved creating a dynamic site that seamlessly integrates with Loop Software, guaranteeing that property listings are continuously updated and displayed in real-time. This project aimed to provide a user-friendly and efficient online platform for Seccombes, allowing them to maintain an accurate and current inventory of properties for sale.
The WordPress website was designed to be visually appealing and easy to navigate, ensuring an enhanced user experience for both the agency’s staff and potential customers. The website offers their clients an up-to-date and reliable source of property information, making it a valuable tool for their estate agent services.
A fully responsive design...
Brilliant customer service, friendly staff, and very knowledgeable on WordPress, websites, and how to market them! Highly recommend.- Mark, Seccombes Estate Agents
What we did
This is one of many WordPress estate agent websites that Technique Web has built over the years.
Mark at Seccombes Estate Agents approached Technique after some rebranding work, new signage and office stationery, as well as some creative design and printed material. The new website needed to be fast, easy to use, and feed properties from an external source in Loop Software, their in-house property management software.
- Clean design, consistent spacing, and strong and easily recognisable branding
- A mobile-friendly WordPress website
- Loop Software property feed integration
- Mailchimp integration
- Google Analytics integration
- A fast-loading website theme to benefit both customers and Google (for SEO purposes)
- Keyword research and Yoast SEO are set up to help these dedicated estate agents stand out from the crowd
- Stunning photography sourced to showcase the local area
- A dynamic Blog section to share the latest news and property industry news
- Assistance with SEO and on-going marketing
Who was involved
page load time
intervals for the property feed refresh
rankings in 6 months